For the Lemon & Herb Prawn:
1 cup McCain Stir Fry French
200 g small prawns, deshelled & cleaned
½ brick (70g) instant noodles (discard the spice sachet)
Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Lemon & Herb Sauce:
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon minced garlic
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
3 tablespoon vegetable stock
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon chopped fresh red chilli
- Preheat the oven to 180 and cut tinfoil into a square, measuring 30 cm x 30 cm.
- Place the tinfoil square onto a large baking tray and turn up the edges to ensure the sauce stays inside.
- Add the instant noodles in the centre of the foil.
- Add the McCain Stir Fry French on top of the noodle brick.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Season the prawns with salt & pepper. Add the prawns to the bowl of sauce and coat generously. Add the saucy prawns onto the McCain stir fry vegetables. Pour the remaining sauce onto the foil pack ingredients.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the prawns, covering the prawns & vegetables completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place the tray with the foil packet into the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped chives & fresh chilli.