French Stir Fry 700g & 250g
McCain French Stir Fry Vegetable Mix is made using only the best quality locally grown vegetables, harvested at its nutritional peak and frozen at its freshest to preserve quality, nutrition and taste. This colourful and crunchy vegetable mix contains carrot julienne, whole green beans, sliced onions, green peas, sliced mushrooms, sliced red peppers.
Add flavour and colour to a variety of dishes or enjoy it as a side.
No Prep. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Simply add sauce, protein and starch of choice.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
After Opening: Close the bag and KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
If thawed, do not refreeze
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Heat a small amount of oil (enough to cover the surface) in a wok or frying pan.
- Before adding the French Stir Fry, ensure that the pan is hot enough so that the vegetables begin cooking immediately as they come into contact with the oil.
- Add just enough of the French Stir Fry to the wok or pan to cover the base and stir-fry for
approximately 4 - 6 minutes over high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Stir fry vegetables in batches to ensure vegetables remain crunchy
- Add soya sauce or balsamic vinegar.
- Add fried chicken or beef to your Stir-Fry vegetables.
- Worcestershire Sauce