2 x Medium Pizza Bases (or 8 mini pizzas)
500 ml (200 g) McCain Garden Spinach, defrosted and drained
1 egg, beaten
125 ml (55 g) Mozzarella Cheese, grated
7 ml mixed dried herbs
190 ml (250 g) McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry
20 ml vegetable or olive oil
50 g olives, pitted and halved
70 g Halloumi, Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
80 ml sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Set aside baking tray.
- Using a food processor, blend together the McCain Garden Spinach, egg, Mozzarella and dried herbs until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal sized balls (40 g each) or 2 medium (160 g each ). Roll out the mixture between sheets of baking paper. The mixture should be 2-3 mm thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté the McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry in olive oil on a medium heat in a heavy based saucepan.
- Layer the McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry with the olive halves and cheese.
- Bake for a further 5-10 minutes until the pizza’s are crisp and the cheese is golden.
- Season and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and serve hot.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Makes 8 mini or 2 medium sized pizzas