400 g McCain Sweet Potato Chunks
30 ml vegetable or olive oil
Seasoning Salt, to taste
250 ml (140 g) McCain Baby Peas
250 g McCain Broccoli
50 g dried apricots, chopped
3 spring onions, sliced
4 radishes thinly sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
250 ml low fat plain yoghurt or buttermilk
Juice and rind of half a lemon
10 ml mild curry powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Servings4 - 6
- Preheat oven to 200° Coat McCain Sweet Potatoes with vegetable oil and season with seasoning salt. Roast according to the instructions on the packet for 25-30 minutes; spread onto a cold baking sheet and allow to cool.
- Defrost & blanch McCain Baby Peas and Broccoli according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and submerge into cold water with cubes of ice for 1 minute. Drain well and transfer into a salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss through lightly using 2 forks. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- For dressing: Place all the ingredients into a jar, and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Serve salad coated with dressing or serve dressing on the side.
Variations, Hints and Tips
- Replace McCain Sweet Potato Chunks with McCain Butternut Chunks or Classic Roast Vegetables
- Prepare salad dressing ahead of time and keep in the fridge and use as needed.
- Use left-over roast vegetables from a previous meal to save time.