3 tablespoons olive oil.
1 red pepper, chopped.
600g chicken giblets, washed and cleaned.
1 cup diced onion.
1 teaspoon garlic paste.
1 tablespoon mild & spicy curry powder.
2 tomatoes, grated.
1 cup beef stock, dissolve beef stock cube in hot water.
1 cup cream.
1 cup McCain sweet corn
fresh coriander leaves.
6 mini loaf rolls.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add onion and fry until soft, then add garlic, curry powder, red pepper along with chicken giblets and fry another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stir and simmer gently on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add beef stock, cream and stir, and continue to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in McCain sweet corn and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Slice the mini loaf rolls in half, pull out most of the soft bread inside – scoop in a tablespoon of creamy gibs and sprinkle a bit coriander and serve. Apply the same serving method to all mini loaves.
Serve with McCain Slap Chips :)