Slap Chips 1kg & 1.5kg
Made using only the best quality locally grown potatoes, McCain Slap Chips are the traditional favourite. Golden on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Gluten-free and ready in minutes.
No peeling or chopping required. Ready to cook. No preservatives.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500 g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Add oil to a deep frying pan and heat to 145°C.
- Add the McCain Slap Chips to the oil and fry for 5 – 5½ minutes until light golden in colour.
- Place the fried chips in a serving dish and cover with lid.
- Allow to steam for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.