Sweet Potato Soup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook McCain Chili Garlic Potato Bites according to package instructions and set aside
- In a large pan, heat the oil and add the onions
- Allow to caramelize before adding the crushed garlic, paprika and thyme
- Add the McCain Sweet potato chunks and McCain Diced Carrots
- Allow to cook with the lid off for about 5 minutes and then add the stock and simmer for a further 8 minutes
- With a handheld blender, blend the soup until the desired consistency is reached
- Pour through cream and adjust seasoning
- Pour the soup in a bowl and top with McCain Chili Potato bites
- Garnish and enjoy
Photo & Recipe: @Apriena (on Instagram) [CREDIT]
#Chilli Garlic Potato Bites #Sweet Potato #Diced Carrots #soup
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.