4 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 medium red onion chopped
1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
1 sachet of concentrated liquid vegetable stock
4 cups of hot water
3 cups of McCain frozen sweet potato
2 cups of McCain frozen diced carrots
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of paprika
½ teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of coriander spice
½ teaspoon of ginger spice
165ml of coconut cream
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pot on medium to high heat and add the onions.
2. Sauté the onions until soft.
3. Add the garlic and stir.
4. Add the concentrated liquid vegetable stock to 1 cup of hot water and stir. Add this to the pot.
5. Add the sweet potato and carrots to the pot.
6. Add the leaves of the rosemary, thyme, salt, paprika, black pepper, turmeric, coriander, spice and ginger spice to the pot and stir.
7. Cook until the carrots and sweet potato are soft.
8. Once the sweet potato and carrots are soft switch the stove off and allow the soup to cool.
9. Once the soup has been cooled, use and immersion stick to blend the soup until
10. Then add the coconut cream and stir. Soup is ready to serve.