15ml lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
500 ml (280g) McCain Sweet Corn, defrosted, cooked and drained
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, deseeded (optional)
5g fresh mint, roughly chopped
5g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
3 sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 green pepper, cubed
1 fresh tomato, finely chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice and oil with salt and pepper. Add McCain Sweet Corn, red onion, chilli, mint, coriander, sundried tomatoes, green pepper and fresh tomatoes.
- Toss ingredients together and allow to stand covered in the refrigerator for up to an hour before serving.
Variations, Hints and Tips
- Cut the ingredients in a larger cut and tear the leaves, serve with lettuce as a twist on a table salad. Serve lemon juice vinaigrette on the side.
- Prepare the ingredients the evening before serving, keeping the ingredients separate. Toss together just before serving.
- Serve as a topping to a sirloin steak, grilled chicken fillet or as part of a nachos.