Ginger Beef & Broccoli
400 grams McCain Broccoli Florets
600 beef rump cut into strips
2 cloves garlic crushed
4 teaspoons grated ginger
½ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch with a little water
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Season the beef with salt and pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on medium to high heat and fry the beef in batches, remove and set aside
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and add the broccoli florets and allow to cook for 5 minutes before adding the soy sauce and a dash of water
- Add the beef back to the pan
- Mix the cornstarch with a little bit of water to make a slurry and add it to the pan
- Simmer until the sauce thickens about 2 minutes
- Adjust seasoning and serve with jasmine rice or noodles
Photo & Recipe: @Apriena (on Instagram) [CREDIT]
#Broccoli Florets #beef #ginger
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.