Aloo Tikki Sliders
1 red onion sliced
1 cup grated cheese
½ scup spicy green chutney
Fresh chopped coriander
Fresh green chilies (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Aloo Tikki according to package instructions and set aside
- Use an Airfryer and cooked the Aloo Tikki on 175 degrees for 15 minutes or follow the instructions on pack.
- Cut the buns and spread butter on both sides, toast the buns on both sides
- Add green chutney and chopped red onions to the bottom bun
- Place cooked Aloo Tikki on top of the onions
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and grill for a few minutes until the cheese has melted
- Now sprinkle the garam masala, chopped chili and coriander, add more green chutney
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
#Aloo Tikki #Sliders
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.