McCain Potato Cheese Shotz 250g
McCain Potato Cheese Shots are made using only the finest ingredients making entertainment at home easy and flavourful. These delicious savoury bites can be enjoyed as a quick snack, lunchbox treat or as an exciting addition to your party platter. Check out this delicious recipe on YouTube
Ready to Cook. Cook from Frozen.
Please note product contains chilli and therefore may be spicy for some consumers tastes.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18C or below
After Opening: Close Bag and keep FROZEN -18C or below
BEST BEFORE: 18 months from date of manufacture (see pack for details)
IF THAWED, DO NOT REFREEZE.
FOR BEST RESULTS, COOK FROM FROZEN.
Remember to always reduce cooking time when cooking smaller quantity.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Bake (approximately half pack) for 12 minutes until light golden brown.
3. Shake the air fryer basket a couple of times in between.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes until light golden.
3. Turn the smiles over a couple of times while baking.