Mediterranean Roast Vegetables 700g
This delicious mix of Butternut Chunks, Potato Wedges, Broccoli Florets, Red Onion Petals & Pepper Chunks with Harissa Glaze provides delicious convenient nutrition for the whole family to enjoy.
No Prepping. No Preservatives. No Waste. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
After Opening: Close the bag and KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
If thawed, do not refreeze
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500 g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
If thawed, DO NOT refreeze.
ROAST IN OVEN:
- Preheat the oven at 190°C for 5 minutes.
- Place the 100g Harissa glaze sachet in a separate bowl of warm water and set aside to defrost.
- Place the 600g McCain Mediterranean Roast Vegetables Mix into a large baking dish and coat generously with olive oil.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 18 - 20 minutes, turning the vegetables every 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Remove the baking dish with vegetables from the oven.
- Change the oven setting from 190°C to 210°C and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Cut the corner of the defrosted Harissa glaze sachet and drizzle contents over roasted vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables together with the glaze to allow for even coating.
- Place the baking dish into the oven for a further 4 - 7 minutes, until the glaze is reduced and caramelized.
- Serve hot.
For every 600g frozen vegetables, a 100g of glaze must be used.
In a case where there is left over glaze, the thawed contents can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days.