Original Wedges 750g
Made using only the best quality locally grown potatoes, McCain Original Wedges is a delicious skin on potato wedge that has a soft and fluffy centre. Perfect paired with dip or simply seasoned with salt and pepper.
Ready to Cook. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Spread your McCain Wedges evenly in a single layer onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Add oil to a deep frying pan.
- Heat oil to 175°C. Add 1 wedge to test. If the wedge floats, it is ready for frying.
- Add the rest of the McCain Wedges to the oil and fry for 5 – 5½ minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Drain, season and serve.
- Spray the basket of your Air Fryer with some cooking spray.
- Add your portion of McCain Wedges
- Air fry for approximately 18 -20 minutes at 200 degrees C. Shake the basket half way through.
- Season & Enjoy
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking times stated should be used as a guide only.