American Style Skinny Fries 1kg & 1.5kg
Made using only the best quality locally grown potatoes, McCain Skinny Fries are crispy and delicious. Gluten-free and ready in minutes.
Ready to cook. No peeling or chopping required. No preservatives.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500 g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Add oil to a deep frying pan.
- Heat oil to 175°C. Add 1 chip to test. If the chip floats it is ready for frying.
- Add the rest of the McCain Skinny Fries to the oil and fry for 2½ - 3 minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Drain, season and serve.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread your McCain Skinny Fries evenly in a single layer onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Season and serve
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.