Veggie Fingers In Rich Tomato Fondue
5 tbsp Butter
1 each Onion finely chopped
1 Glove Garlic
2 cups Tomato Passata
½ cup Plain Yoghurt
20g Basil leaves
½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
12 each Veggie Fingers
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
Serving Size: 4
- Pre heat oven to 180°C . Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and fry until soft and translucent for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato passata, then reduce heat and let the tomato cook for about 8 mins.
- Stir in plain yoghurt and half chopped basil leaves.
- Grease a deep baking tray then line McCain veggie fingers in one layer.
- Pour the tomato fondue on top of the veggie fingers, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, then bake in the oven at 180°C for 10mins or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle the remaining basil and Serve.