Roasted Butternut & Aubergine Salad
¼ each Aubergine
50g Feta Cheese
80g Romaine lettuce
4 each Cherry Tomatoes
¼ each Mixed Peppers
Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
Cooking time :30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, drizzle olive oil on the butternut chunks and roast for 15 min.
- Slice aubergine, oil them with olive oil then place them on the grill until they show grill marks then flip and remove once grill marks show on the other side of the aubergine slice.
- Cut aubergine slices into small triangles.
- Assemble salad by starting with placing romaine lettuce in bowl followed by half of the roasted butternut chunks than half the triangular shaped aubergine followed by half of the peppers, half of the cherry tomatoes then cut the feta into squares and place some feta on the first layer of salad.
- Repeat the same placements of toppings on the next layer making sure all ingredients are visible then dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
Want the Inside Track on Business Tips, New Products, Menu Inspirations & Toolkits?
Sign up now to the Insiders Club.