Beef lean minced meat
Ready made tomato and/or roasted pepper sauce
Grated cheddar cheese
Grated parmesan cheese
Serves: 6 Portions
For creamy béchamel sauce:
- Boil half pot milk, and dissolve some salted butter in the same pot at the same time.
- In a separate bowl, add 5 heaped spoons of cake flour and mix in with some heavy cream
- Add the mixture to the simmering milk & butter mixture and bring to a light boil – keep at this heat for another 5 minutes, until creamy sauce is formed.
For the Cooked lean minced meat (Beef):
- In a lightly oiled skillet, saute some onions until fully caramelized and golden brown.
- Add some lean beef mince, and spice with Moroccan seasoning (Typically contains crushed cumin, coriander, fennel, fenugreek, ginger and paprika.
- Cooked the beef mince until light in texture – set aside.
For the McCain Mozzarella Sticks:
- Place the mozzarella sticks directly into hot oil (or air fry), at arou9nd 175degrees for 3- 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Layer the bottom of the oven proof dish with some mozzarella sticks.
- Layer the top of the mozzarella sticks with the cooked minced meat.
- Next layer with some creamy béchamel sauce, then some lasagna sheets – repeat steps, and end with some roasted pepper and/or tomato sauce –
- Top with grated cheese blend, parmesan and cheddar –
- Cook at 180 degrees for 30-40minutes.