Loaded Chilli Cheese Tacos
Prep Time: 20 min
- Pre heat oven to 120 degrees Celsius.
- Spray and cook one baking tray then scatter chilli cheese nuggets and bake for 10-15min.
- Heat frying pan with 1litre of cooking oil and deep fry onion rings until golden brown then place in a tray based with parchment paper.
- Cut tomatoes into four wedges each and seed them then cut into small dice and place into bowl, squeeze lemon juice on salsa.
- Dice red onions, chop green chilies, and mix ingredients into bowl with diced tomatoes.
- Place three onion rings into shell tortilla, three chilli cheese nuggets and top with salsa, garnish with fresh oregano and serve.