Chilli Cheese Pockets
Lettuce cups (iceberg)
Diced fresh tomatoes
Diced red onion
Spring Onion slivers
Thinly sliced red cabbage
Prep Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Serves: 1- 2
- Deep fry the chilli cheese nuggets in hot oil for 2 – 3 minutes - @175 degrees, until golden brown.
- Place the lettuce cups on a serving board.
- Fill the cups with diced avo, red onion, ripe tomatoes and thinly sliced red cabbage.
- Place the cooked chilli cheese nuggets in the cups on top of the fresh salad, and garnish with spring onion slivers.
- Drizzle with honey & balsamic dressing to finish.
- TIP: Place the thinly cut spring onion in ice water to get them to curl up.
- TIP: add a dollop of sour cream to finish, then garnish with spring onion slivers.