100g McCain Skin On Potato Wedges (click for Product Info)
1 each Chicken Breast, cubed
3 rashers Streaky Bacon, cut into stripes
60g Cheddar Cheese, grated
2 stalks Spring Onion, sliced
Salt & Pepper, for taste
This is a single serving recipe & ideal for a lunch time snack, winter special menu or paired with a beer.
- Lightly grease casserole dish with oil.
- Spread half of the McCain Skin On Potato Wedges in the bottom of casserole dish, then place cubed chicken on top evenly. Sprinkle paprika and salt & pepper. Need Cooking & Prep Tips?
- Sprinkle half of the bacon, half cheese and half spring onion.
- Repeat the same method for the second layer, then pour cream on top of the casserole.
- Cover with tin foil then bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and bake for further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Want the Inside Track on Business Tips, New Products, Menu Inspirations & Toolkits?