McCain Cut Corn
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Cut Corn in just enough seasoned boiling water to cover it.
- Boil (with the lid off) for approximately 3½ - 4½ .
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
- Add the corn, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place the cut corn into a microwavable container.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter.
- Cover with cling wrap and pierce with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.