Our Menu Signature Rostis
Our signature rostis are made from whole potatoes, simply grated, lightly seasoned, then moulded into a traditional round shape and fried. This gourmet item can command a premium price point on your menu.
Click Here for Product Specifications
- Preheat oil to 175°C.
- Deep fry the frozen McCain Rosti for approximately 2½ minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Spread your McCain Rosti in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Turn halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, the cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.