Our Original Choice Sweet Potato Chunks 1kg
McCain Sweet Potato Chunks are made using only the best quality locally grown vegetables, harvested at its peak and frozen at its freshest to preserve quality, nutrition and taste. Our sweet and delicious sweet potato chunks can be enjoyed on their own or in a variety of dishes providing delicious nutrition for the whole family to enjoy.
No Prepping. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN BELOW -18°C OR BELOW.
After Opening: Close the Bag and KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 250 g of product.
For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
- Place McCain Sweet Potato onto a roasting tray.
Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and add chopped
- Rosemary or fresh herbs.
- Roast at 200C for 20 minutes or until light golden in colour, turning occasionally.
- Place 250g McCain Sweet Potato Chunks in a suitable microwave container.
- Cover with cling wrap and pierce with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH as per table below.
650 – 750W
850 – 1000W
- Once cooked, season to taste.
- Place required quantity of McCain Sweet Potato into an equivalent amount of boiling water.
- Boil for approximately 5 minutes
- Finish off in a pan with a little butter or olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper