Tasty Taters Bacon Bake
100g sliced mushrooms.
100g diced bacon
25g white onion
50g cheddar cheese.
5 sprigs of chives
Total Time: 45 min
Serving Size: 1
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat pan spray some spray and cook and sauté sliced onion until translucent, soft and fragrant.
- Add cream and bacon until reduced and thick then remove pan from heat and set aside to let it cool.
- Spray cook on spray in two medium baking trays, place McCain Tasty Taters on the trays and bake for 10min then extract from the oven.
- Spray cook on spray into a small baking tray and place baked taters into the tray.
- Gradually pour sauce on the taters and be sure to cover all the taters with the sauce.
- Place remaining baked taters on the sauce and be sure not to leave any openings, sprinkle cheese on the taters and bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and has browned.
- Extract the bake, sprinkle a few chopped chives, then serve.