Hash Brown Mini Pizza
1kg diced bacon
3 diced robot peppers
Half a white onion diced
100g cheddar cheese
375ml sweet chilli
Total Time: 10 -15 min
Serving Size: 1
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease baking tray and lay hash brown flat on the tray.
- Bake hash browns for 10min then extract from oven and do not turn the oven off.
- Spread sweet chilli on the hash brown then layer all the ingredients on the hash brown evenly with the cheddar being the final layer.
- Carefully slide hash browns into the oven and allow to bake for 10-15min until cheese turns golden brown then extract from oven and serve hot.