Crumbed Sweet Potato Fries
1litre cooking oil
For the mayo dip:
20ml tomato sauce
10ml Worcestershire sauce
10ml Pickle brine
15g Cayenne pepper
Total Time: 40- 45min
Serving Size: 1-3 portions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Empty the McCain sweet potato fries into a clean, dry dish cloth and let them dry for 5min while waiting for the oven to heat up, pat them dry once the oven has completed heated.
- Spray and cook your baking tray then scatter the fries on the tray.
- Lightly drizzle the fries with cooking oil and rub them together then spread them on the tray, the fries must not come into contact with one another.
- Bake for 20min then extract baking tray from the oven and let the fries cool.
- Heat frying pan with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk two eggs.
- Place breadcrumbs in medium bowl
- Dip fries individually in eggs then breadcrumbs and deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with dip and garnish with finely chopped chives.