Creamy Butternut and Chicken Alfredo Pasta
250g Penne Pasta
300g Cooked Chicken, Diced
250ml Heavy Cream
50g Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt And Pepper to Taste
Fresh Parsley, Chopped (For Garnish)
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- Steam the McCain Frozen Butternut Chunks according to the package instructions till tender.
- Cook the penne pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large Pan, heat the olive oil and fry the minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add the steamed butternut chunks to the Pan and cook for a few minutes until slightly caramelized.
- Stir in the cooked chicken and cooked pasta into the Pan with the butternut.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and butter, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
#Pasta #Butternut #Butternut Chunks #Recipe