McCain SureCrispTM is here to completely revolutionise your customers’ chip experience, no matter where they are enjoyed! Chips play a vital role in the eating out experience… There’s nothing better than seeing a plate of hot, crispy chips headed your way! The tone of the meal is set as you snatch the first hot chip from your plate (or someone else’s… we won’t tell), it’s the ultimate satisfaction so they need to be hot and crispy!
McCain SureCrispTM is the new plant-based coated chip that holds its crispiness for up to 30 minutes**, allowing chips to be served crispy and delicious, the way they’re meant to be served… whether it’s for delivery, takeout, or on-premise dining. Now your customers can enjoy crispy delicious chips every time – anywhere. Delivery and takeaway has grown in big strides over the last couple of months. Ensuring that in-restaurant experience when your customers are not dining-in is critical to maintain loyalty. The extra holding time means you can maximise consumer satisfaction and loyalty – even with delivery and takeaways – and increase your order rate and profits.
- Enjoy mouth-watering crispy golden chips that carry on rewarding all your customers’ senses for the ultimate satisfaction. Delivered to you perfectly crisp, every time.
- McCain SureCrispTM is placed perfectly to respond to South Africans’ love for chips, as they increase the enjoyment of a meal and are still South Africans favourite side*.
- The McCain SureCrispTM promise is that it’s not only able to deliver on aesthetics, it also offers a delicious and crispy chip eating experience.
- The McCain SureCrispTM offering is the perfect reward, as the occasion of having chips is already considered an accessible indulgence.
- You’ll be assured that the chips they crave will arrive exactly as they anticipated.
McCain SureCrispTM is the game-changing plant-based coated chip with a trusted true potato taste that allows restaurants to consistently deliver crispy chips.
CRISPY DELIVERY CHIPS ARE FINALLY HERE! #CRISPYONDELIVERY
*Source: Kantar consumer research – September 2019
**Source: Sensory testing for crispness, Texture Analyser – August 2019