45ml Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Ginger (finely chopped)
1 teaspoon Garlic (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons Spring Onion (finely sliced)
15ml Olive Oil
15ml White Vinegar
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Deep fry McCain Chilli Cheese Nuggets in oil until well cooked and crunchy.
- In a small saucepan, stir in half of the spring onion and all remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and let it simmer until the sauce is thick to coat back of wooden spoon then remove from heat.
- Toss the nuggets in the sauce until well coated.
- Place in serving platter then sprinkle with the remaining spring onion and serve immediately.