1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
3 cm fresh ginger, peeled and f
½ a red chilli, finely chopped
2 tsp Curry powder
375ml quality mayonnaise
Fresh Coriander to serve
60g cake flour for dusting
500 ml sunflower oil for frying
- Heat the oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Fry the onions for 2 minutes in the oil. Add the garlic, ginger and chill and fry for another 2 minutes until soft and flavourful. Add the curry powder and cook out for 2-3 minutes.
- Set the onion mixture aside to cool down and mix it through the mayonnaise.
- For the crispy onions: Preheat the oil in a medium saucepan to 160° Slice the onions in thin rings.
- In a small bowl add the flour and lightly coat the onions in the flour, shake of any excess flour. Fry in the fryer for 5minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the crispy onions on top of the curry mayonnaise and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with loads of McCAIN CRISPERS.