McCain Sliced Beans
6 X 1KG
The McCain Sliced Green beans are classic, versatile, and appetising. Being already cut, this product provides easy back-of-house preparation, and is perfect for salads or side plate service.
Sliced green beans
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Sliced Green Beans into an equivalent amount of seasoned boiling water.
- Boil for approximately 4 minutes.
- Season and toss in butter.
- Place the McCain Sliced Green Beans into a microwavable container.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
- Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Place a single layer of the McCain Sliced Green Beans onto a steaming tray.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Steam for approximately 4 minutes or until "al dente".
- Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
- Add the sliced green beans and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sauté for 2 - 3 minutes.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking times stated should be used as a guide only