McCain Cut Spinach
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the required quantity of McCain Cut Spinach into an equivalent amount of boiling water.
- Boil (with the lid off) for approximately 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Sauté 1 large onion and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add the McCain Cut Spinach and sauté for approximately 3 minutes or until excess water has evaporated.
- Place 250g of the McCain Cut Spinach into a microwavable container.
- Cover with cling wrap and pierce with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.