1 red onion, sliced
75ml balsamic vinegar
45ml olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
feta — for garnishing
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- Blanch the beetroot from frozen, then let it cool.
- Drain then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place cooked beetroot, rocket and onion in a salad bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil together then drizzle over
- the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with feta and serve
Click here and see how to make more of our delicious "madewithmccain" recipes in our YouTube Playlist
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.