1 cup of McCain Sweet Corn
1 cup of McCain Baby Peas
4 tablespoons of olive oil
½ red onion chopped
¼ cup of water
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of stir fry spice
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
½ green, red and yellow pepper cut into cubes
250g of cherry tomatoes cut into half
1 can of Tuna drained
1 ½ cups of ready-made couscous
Any salad dressing
Prep Time: 5 - 10min
Cooking Time: 5 -10min
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium high heat.
- Sauté the red onion until semi soft.
- Add the McCain Sweet Corn and McCain Baby Peas with ¼ cup of water.
- Add salt, black pepper and stir fry spice.
- Add the butter and mixed herbs, and cook until the sweet corn and peas are semi soft.
- Allow the sweet corn and peas to cool.
- Add the couscous to a separate bowl with the peppers, tomatoes and tuna.
- Then add the sweet corn and peas to the couscous and mix. Add any of your favourite salad dressing.
Recipe & Photo Credit: @sugary_baked_goodness