1 packet McCain Frozen Broccoli Florets
For the Salmon:
½ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
½ teaspoon sesame oil
½ teaspoon garlic, minced
¼ cup water
1 tablespoon Maizena
2 salmon fillets
Sliced red chilli, for garnish (optional)
Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Fresh coriander, for garnish (optional)
Download the Philips NutriU App to get the most out of your Philips Airfryer!
Prep Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 -30 minute
Click here to see the video recipe on our YouTube Channel
- In a bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients for the salmon.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Add the salmon and allow it to marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the McCain Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries to the Philips Smart Sensing XXL Airfryer and cook at 180℃ for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking, then add the McCain Broccoli Florets and cook for the remaining 6 minutes.
- Remove and add to a platter/ bowl.
- Spray the Philips Smart Sensing XXL Airfryer basket with Spray n’ Cook and place the salmon skin side down and cook at 200℃ for 8 minutes.
- Optional* in a small saucepan gently cook the marinade until thick and glossy, use it to brush over the cooked salmon.
- Remove salmon from the Philips Smart Sensing XXL Airfryer and serve with the sweet potato fries and broccoli and enjoy!
Recipe & Photo Credit: @jsomethingmusic
#TeryakiSalmon #McCainSweetPotatoFries #McCainBroccoli #AirfryerRecipes #PhilipsAirfryer #madewithmccain
Variations, Hints and Tips
J'Something prepared this delicious dish with a Philips Premium XXL Smart Sensing Airfryer
Maximum taste, minimum fat. Effortlessly.
The new Philips Airfryer XXL does the thinking and cooking for you.With Smart Sensing technology,it is the only Airfryer that automatically adjusts time and temperature during cooking for perfectly cooked dishes.Select and enjoy every bite! Click for more info