400g McCain Rosemary and Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
15ml Garam Masala spice
60ml olive oil
300g minute steak, sliced
1 long French style baguette, 60cm
1 Cup shredded lettuce
1 White onion, sliced
Peri Peri sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread McCain Sweet Potato (Rosemary & Garlic) fries in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the steak by adding masala and olive oil to steak and massaging.
- On a medium heat fry the steak till done, about 2-3 minutes.
- Halve the loaf, butter and toast till crispy on the buttered side.
- Assemble Gatsby with a layer of lettuce, onion, McCain Garlic & Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries, Peri-Peri sauce and steak.
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.
Variations, Hints and Tips
We used thie Philips Essential Airfryer to cook the McCain Sweet Potato Fries to perfection.