Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Cut the pork fillet into 3 equal portions, and trim the sinew, season and fry for 10 – 15 minutes in a very -hot pan.
- In the last minute of cooking time, add half the teriyaki sauce to the pan and toss to coat the meat. Set aside to rest.
- In a separate pan, toast the peanuts until crunchy. Set aside for serving.
- In a drizzle of oil, fry the garlic and ginger for a few minutes.
- Turn up the heat, add the sesame oil, and stir fry the vegetables until just cooked but still crunchy.
- Toss the noodles with the vegetables for a minute to warm them, adding the remaining teriyaki sauce.
- Plate the McCain Stir Fry mix and noodles, and nestle in the pork fillet.
- Sprinkle over the peanuts and pick over some coriander leaves.
#PorkStirFry #McCainHawaiianStirFry #GoodFood #JeffCooks #madewithmccain
Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
Variations, Hints and Tips
To make the Teriyaki sauce:
Combine 2 TBS water, 2 TBS soy sauce, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp garlic powder in a pot and heat through. Mix 1 tsp cornflour with 4 tsp water and then stir into the other ingredients until they thicken.