400g McCain Butternut & Sweet Potato Mix
2tbsp Olive oil
50g Feta, crumbled
2tbsp Sunflower seed, toasted
1tsp Garlic powder
2tsp Honey and 1tsp Maple syrup
Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Pre heat the oven @180 degrees celsius
- In an oven dish add the frozen McCain Butternut and sweet potato mix. Season with cinnamon and garlic powder. Add honey and maple syrup and mix well.
- Transfer to the pre-heated oven and cook for 20-30min until the veggies are cooked through.
- In a large salad bowl add rocket, the roasted butter and sweet potato. Add sunflower seeds and crumbled feta.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Enjoy with Mom, friends and family
Recipe and Photo: @sifo_the_cooking_husband (on Instagram)
#MothersDay #RoastButternut #madewithmccain #ButternutandSweetPotato #FrozenAtItsFreshest