500 grams McCain Sweet Potato Fries
500 grams McCain Mediterranean Roast Veg
2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
For the Pea & Butter Bean Hummus:
250 grams McCain Garden Peas – blanched
1 tin butter beans- rinsed and drained
100 ml olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons paprika
Salt and pepper
Juice of small lemon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Combine the McCain Roast veg and sweet potato fries with olive oil, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- On a large oven tray, spread the veg and sweet potato fries and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Meanwhile combine all the ingredients for the Pea & Bean hummus and blend into a smooth consistency.
- Place the pea hummus on a large serving platter, top with warm caramelized veg and sweet potato fries.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Serve with pita pockets.
- And enjoy with your family.
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
#madewithmccain #mccainfrozenveg #sweetpotatofries #roastveg #frozenveg #goodfood #planetfriendlyfood
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our ONLINE COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.