2 and a ½ cups of McCain Pumpkin Cubes
1 cup of McCain Sweet Potato Chunks
1 cup of McCain Diced Carrots
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 medium onion chopped
1 tablespoon of garlic
2 sachets of liquid vegetable stock
4 cups of boiling hot water
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon spice
Sprinkle of paprika
Sprinkle of ginger spice
1 sprig of rosemary
165ml of coconut cream
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 -15 minutes
- Add the onion to the pot and sauté until soft on medium to low heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add two sachets of the liquid vegetable stock to two cups of boiling water in a jug and stir. Add this to the pot.
- Add the pumpkin, sweet potato and carrots to the pot.
- Add salt, black pepper, cinnamon spice, sprinkle of paprika, sprinkle of ginger spice,
- allspice and the leaves of the rosemary to the pot, add the rest of the water into the pot and stir.
- Cook on high to medium heat until the pumpkin, sweet potato and carrots are soft.
- When it is done switch the stove off and allow to cool. I transfer the soup to a separate bowl to cool faster.
- Once it's cooled off, use an immersion stick to blend the soup until smooth (no lumps).
- Add the coconut cream and stir. The soup is ready to serve.
Photo & Recipe Credit: @sugarybakedgoodness