3 tbsp oil
500 g McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry
salt and black pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup sweet chilli sauce
400 g prawns, peeled and deveined
1 cup full cream plain yoghurt
2 limes, zest and juice
1 jalapeño, deseeded and chopped (optional)
¼ tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
8 – 10 soft corn tacos
½ red onion, thinly sliced lime wedges
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Serves: 4 -8
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spread the frozen McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry mix onto a large flat baking tray. Drizzle over 2 tbsp oil and season with salt and black pepper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the baking tray, drizzle the sauce over everything, give a gentle stir and bake for another 8–10 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked.
- To make the lime yoghurt, mix the zest and juice of limes into the yoghurt, followed by the jalapeño (if you like a little heat). Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill warmed tacos with the one-pan prawn and veg bake.
- Dress with the yoghurt drizzle, coriander and sliced red onion.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video on how to make this delicious recipe on our YouTube