3 tbsp oil
salt and black pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup sweet chilli sauce
400 g prawns, peeled and deveined
1 cup full cream plain yoghurt
2 limes, zest and juice
1 jalapeño, deseeded and chopped (optional)
¼ tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
8 – 10 soft corn tacos
½ red onion, thinly sliced lime wedges
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Serves: 4 -8
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spread the frozen McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry mix onto a large flat baking tray. Drizzle over 2 tbsp oil and season with salt and black pepper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the baking tray, drizzle the sauce over everything, give a gentle stir and bake for another 8–10 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked.
- To make the lime yoghurt, mix the zest and juice of limes into the yoghurt, followed by the jalapeño (if you like a little heat). Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill warmed tacos with the one-pan prawn and veg bake.
- Dress with the yoghurt drizzle, coriander and sliced red onion.
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video on how to make this delicious recipe on our YouTube