1 packet McCain Potato Shotz
1 onion diced
3 cloves garlic minced
2 teaspoons Italian herbs
2 teaspoons chili flakes
1 teaspoon tomato paste
700 ml tomato passata
Grated parmesan cheese
Handful basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the McCain Potato Shotz according to package instructions and set aside
- In a large pan, heat the oil and add the onions
- Allow to caramelize before adding the crushed garlic, Italian herbs and chilli flakes
- Add the tomato paste and 1/3 cup water followed by the tomato passata
- Allow to simmer on low until thickened
- Add the McCain Potato Shotz and toss well
- Sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese and serve
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
#madewithmccain #mccainpotatoshotz #frozenpotato #goodfood #planetfriendlyfood
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.