FOR THE LOADED GUACAMOLE:
4 medium avocados
2 - 3 limes, zest and juice (to taste)
1 tbsp finely diced jalapeño (optional)
½ cup Rosa tomatoes, quartered
½ red onion, finely diced
½ cup McCain Sweet Corn, cooked and cooled
3 tbsp chopped coriander — plus extra to garnish
¼ tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread the frozen McCain Oven Chips evenly in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, turning occasionally until crispy and light golden in colour.
- While the chips are baking, make the loaded guac:
- Mash the avocados.
- Mix in the lime juice and lime zest.
- Add in all the other ingredients and give it a stir through.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with the McCain Oven Chips.
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video on how to make this delicious recipe on our YouTube