3 tbsp olive oil
100g bacon bits
2 tsp crushed garlic
1 onion, chopped
½ tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper
350g fettuccine pasta, cooked
grated parmesan cheese — to serve
Prep Time: 15 -20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- In a hot pan, fry the bacon in oil for one minute.
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for another minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave the frozen McCain "Delish" Creamed Spinach for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cooked pasta to the bacon mixture and toss well.
- Serve with the grated parmesan cheese.
Click here and see how to make more of our delicious "madewithmccain" recipes in our YouTube Playlist
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.