2 cups McCain Asian Stir Fry
1 cup McCain Baby Peas
1 tbsp cooking oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
500g beef strips
½ tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup soy sauce
½ cup lemon juice
2 tbsp brown sugar
3 long-grain white rice, cooked
½ cup spring onion, chopped
toasted sesame seeds
Prep Time: 10 -15min
Cooking Time: 40 min
- Heat oil in a pan and cook onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add beef strips then season and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar. Stir well.
- Let the sauce cook for 3–5 minutes on medium heat, or until reduced.
- Add the frozen McCain"Asian Stir Fry mix, rice, frozen McCain Baby Peas and spring onion, and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Enjoy warm!
Click here and see how to make more of our delicious "madewithmccain" recipes in our YouTube Playlist