750 grams McCain Sweet Corn
4 tablespoons butter
1 onion diced
4 cloves of garlic crushed
1 teaspoons chili powder
3 teaspoons cumin powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
3 cups veg stock
1 cup cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped dhania – for garnish
Fresh chilies – for garnish
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat
- Add onions and allow to caramelize
- Once the onions are browned, add the crushed garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper- mix well then add the frozen McCain sweet corn
- Allow to cook on medium to high heat for about 10-12minutes
- Remove half the corn mixture and add to a blender with the vegetable stock
- Blend until smooth
- Return the smooth mixture back to the pot and add the cream, season, garnish with cheese and chopped coriander and enjoy
- Enjoy with friends and family.
#madewithmccain #Soups #MexicanSweetCorn #McCainSweetCorn #MeatFree
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.