1 x 750g bag McCain Original Wedges
1 cup defrosted McCain Sweet Corn
1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno chillies, chopped
¼ cup chopped coriander stalks and leaves
1 tablespoon jalapeno pickling liquid
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
lime cheeks, to serve
Chipotle Mayo Recipe:
1/3 cup (85g) egg mayonnaise
2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
1 teaspoon lime juice
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 -25 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8
Heat oven to 230° C
- Place McCain Wedges evenly as a single layer on a tray, and bake according to pack instructions.
- While baking, heat a pan over high heat. Cut corn kernels from the cob, or if using defrosted, pat dry on a paper towel. Chargrill the corn kernels for 2 -3 minutes, until lightly charred.
- Combine charred kernels with jalapeno chillies, coriander and jalapeno pickling liquid and toss gently to combine.
- To make the chipotle mayonnaise, combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season to taste.
- To serve, pile the hot wedges on a serving dish. Spoon over the corn mixture, dollop with chipotle mayo, scatter with feta and serve with lime cheeks.
TIP: If you cannot find smoky chipotle chilli, try substituting with smoked paprika and chilli flakes