For the Mexican Vegetarian Stir Fry:
1 cup McCain Stir Fry Mexican
120 g large portobello mushroom, sliced
½ brick (70g) instant noodles (discard the spice sachet)
Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Salsa verde Sauce:
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander, parsley & basil
½ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp vegetable stock
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp sour cream (optional)
1 tbsp avocado-tomato salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 180 and cut tinfoil into a square, measuring 30 cm x 30 cm.
2. Place the tinfoil square onto a large baking tray and turn up the edges to ensure the sauce stays inside.
3. Add the instant noodles in the centre of the foil
4. Add the McCain Stir Fry Hawaiian on top of the noodle brick.
5. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
6. Season the portobello mushroom slices with salt & pepper. Add the mushroom slices to the bowl of sauce and coat generously. Add the mushrooms onto the McCain stir fry vegetables. Pour the remaining sauce onto the foil pack ingredients.
7. Fold the sides of the foil over the mushrooms, covering the vegetables completely and sealing the packet closed.
8. Place the tray with the foil packet into the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
9. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped coriander, a dollop of sour cream and a spoon of avocado-tomato salsa.