2 Cups McCain Mexican Stir Fry
1 Cup McCain Sweet Corn
800g Rump or Sirloin Steak, Thinly Sliced
1 Red Onion, Roughly Chopped
1 Tomato, Roughly Chopped
1 Tin Red Kidney Beans, Drained
1 Red Chilli, Finely Chopped
2g Coriander, Roughly Chopped
200g Sour Cream
400g Cheddar Cheese, Grated
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
- In a very hot frying pan, brown the beef strips in 150ml Oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Brown the onion in the same pan and the add the stir fry mix and cook until all excess moisture has evaporated
- Add the tomatoes, beans and chilli and cook for a further 5 to 8 minutes until warmed through.
- Stir the Beef through the vegetables and fold in the chopped coriander.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream and cheese
- Serve over rice, soft tortillas or tacos.